Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Jumper Meets Stripe

 
 
 
Double Chocolate Crepe Cake with Chocolate Sauce, Red Velvet Cheesecake, and
Garlic Butter French Fries comes with 2 dipping sauces
 
  

My friend and I went to this small cafe restaurant called "103+Factory" in Soi Ari. It serves wide variety of delicious homemade desserts and tasty food full of flavour.  We ordered Spicy Lab Salmon, Spicy Curry, Garlic Butter French Fries, Red Velvet Cake, and Double Chocolate Crepe Cake. All the dishes are beyond my expectations, very very yummy just perfect for my taste!
Overall, considerably worth the money, great food and desserts in a good cozy atmosphere. The only thing bothering both my friend and I about 103+Factory is that the staffs were turning on Thai soap opera the whole time we were sitting there and it ruined the nice cozy atmosphere! I am sure many people would love to hear they play some good music instead of watching people screaming and slapping each other on the Tele.
Anyway, I would love to go back again just because their tasty food and desserts!

From the outside this cafe reminds me of those cute cafes in UK, so I went out to snap a few outfit photos. I wore my sister's denim jumper and strip top with a platform shoes, another comfy and casual outfit which I think perfect for a simple day in Bangkok. Share your thoughts in the comment box below ;)
 
 
 
 
 

B’s Outfits
Denim Jumper
Stripe Top: Chaps
Hat: Platinum Fashion Mall
Watch: Michael Kors
Shade: Workshop
Platform Shoes: Migliore, Dongdaemun, Korea

xx
B’ Style Voyage

11 comments:

  1. So amazing! <3
    I really loved your blog. What do you think about following each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love the jeans. Thanks so much for your visit and sweet comment.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable here, totally dress to go to the trendy café!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. her look gorgeous, loved (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta salopette est canon canon canon ♥
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how cute and neat your photos are! That cafe looks too cute, wish we had places like that in london haha. Love your whole outfit ensemble too
    x

    http://www.rougesramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these photos and your chic look! the overalls and sunglasses look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shoes and your sunglasses! photos are so nice :)

    http://chicnel.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, and your blog!
    You have amazing style and I love the layout of your blog :)

    xx Sara
    withothersalone.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete