Saturday, April 27, 2013

90's Teen Spirit

  
I was wearing this attire to the theme park on my last holiday in Singapore. I styled this neon yellow tank top with olive green pencil skirt and wore leopard jacket around my waist. Also, these super comfortable cute printed Keds sneakers were perfect to finish off the outdoor vibrant look!

This outfit somehow reminds me of the old days in the 90s where all the teens tying shirt or jacket around their waist. I remember I used to do this with my school uniform when I was in primary school, until one of my school teacher said I look pretty silly and dump! Seriously, those mean words hurt my feelings! :(
However, I thought it was kindda cool back then!! And I still secretly like it...a lot! You know how much I love layering clothes!

 Anyway, tie a jacket around the waist is another layering method that make my usual outfit more fun, interesting, and most of all handy and practical! Since I can always put it on if it gets chilly or cover myself up to protect my skins when the sun is too strong.

Have you ever tried tying shirt or jacket around your waist?
Do you love or hate it?!

 
 
 
 
 
 
B’s Outfits
Neon Yellow Tank Top: Zara
Pencil Skirt: Korea
Leopard Jacket: Zara
Dark Blue Hat: H&M
Bracelets: H&M
Ring: Platinum Fashion Mall
Tortoise Shade: Karen Walker
Backpack: Myeongdong, Korea
Sneakers: Keds


xx
B’ Style Voyage

8 comments:

  1. I write a leave a response when I like a article on a website or I have something
    to contribute to the discussion. It is triggered by the sincerness communicated in
    the article I read. And after this post "90's Teen Spirit".
    I was actually moved enough to drop a comment :-P I
    do have a couple of questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or do some of these remarks look as if they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on additional places, I would like to keep up with you. Could you list all of all your public sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to surf to my web site :: Cheap Jerseys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I really appreciate it! this is my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Discordantharmonybyb?ref=hl and this is my pinterest url: http://pinterest.com/bibiramida/

      Delete
  2. Just simply lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the Keds!!! You should wear Keds tennies much more often ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great look Love your hat
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shoes!
    pissokrisso.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete