Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

October Playlist

 Upbeat indie playlist that will make your ears prick up!

B’ Style Voyage
xx

17 comments:

  1. Oh very good videos
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice playlist
    thankyou for sharing

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love you :)

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/10/chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wire is just amazing, love this post!!


    www.mividacomopaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great songs! My favourite is cold cold man! So funny :) Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to an Haim show last year and it blew my mind, they are amaziiing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for those recommendations!

    -Kati
    http://almoststylish.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good playlist:)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in dire need of some new music and I have not heard of any of these! Definitely looking forward to checking them out!

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  10. My iTunes desperately needs shaking up so these will come in handy - thanks for the recommendations! :)

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. We provides Leather Jackets for women's collection and it's absolutely amazing celebrity leather jackets

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It is made especially for those who understand the need of fashion trulycelebrity jackets

    ReplyDelete